Incense, Diya and Candle Safety
Follow our safety advice when using these in your home:
- Never leave incense, diyas and candles unattended.
- Always use a holder or a burner.
- Burners and holders should always be put on a flat, non-flammable surface and away from windows.
- Keep incense, diyas and candles out of reach of children.
- As with cooking keep you clothing out of the way of the flames.
- When you have finished with an incense stick douse the tip in water and break it off. The remainder can then be relit later.