Reference No: 005/2014
Request Date: 30/12/2013
- During the 2013 calendar year (up to 31/12/12 or today, 30/12/12, if you prefer), which property resulted in the most false alarms to the fire service? Assuming it is a commercial property, please provide a full address.
- How many times were you called to this property in 2013?
- What proportion (%) of all of the call-outs you received in 2013 were a false alarm?
- City General Hospital has had the most false alarms, with the nature of a large hospital it has more than one address, Its primary address is: CITY GENERAL HOSPITAL, NEWCASTLE ROAD, STOKE ON TRENT, ST4 6QG
- 100 false alarms last calendar year 45 of which we attended.
- Last calendar year we received 11470 call-outs 5649 were false alarms (49.3%).