Freedom of Information (FOI)
Your right to know
- Freedom of Information Form
- FOI Requests and Responses
Freedom of Information requests and responses that have been published by Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service will be published from 1st January 2014
- FOI Requests and Responses Archive
Archived Freedom of Information requests and responses from 2014-2015.
- Making a complaint
- If you have made a Freedom of Information request and are unhappy with how your enquiry has been dealt with then there is action you can take.
- The Reuse of Public Sector Information
- The Reuse of Public Sector Information Regulations came into force in the UK on 1st July 2005. From this date anyone can request to reuse information held by Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Service.
- The Publication Scheme
The Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire Fire and Rescue Authority Publication Scheme covers the geographical area of Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
- Making a Freedom of Information request online
- What is Freedom of Information?
The Freedom of Information Act (FOI) gives people the right to request information from public authorities. It is intended to promote a culture of openness and accountability amongst public sector bodies.