Mobile Phone Contracts
Reference No: 096/2014
Request Date: 30/09/2014
- Question 1 - Existing supplier(s) - if there is more than one supplier please list.
- Question 2 - Total contract value per supplier - if there isn't a total contract value please can you provide me with the latest annual spend on mobile phone usage for each supplier.
- Question 3 - Number of users - number of connections for each network provider, split by voice and data, and data only.
- Question 4 - Number of Blackberry users, mobile data only, general mobile phone and smartphone users, and number of data only connections used in vehicles
- Question 5 - Current and future procurement route - for example PSN, Met Framework, direct award, etc
- Question 6 - Contract start date - please provide me with information on when the framework commenced and include the month and year for each supplier.
- Question 7 - Contract expiry date - please provide me with information on when the framework expires and include the month and year for each supplier.
- Question 8 - Contract review date - please provide me with the month and year of when the organisation plans to review it mobile phone contracts for each supplier.
- Question 9 - Please can you supply the main point of contact or department responsible for mobile contracts.
- 1. EE
- 2. £60,000.00
- 3. Voice 173. Voice and data 134, data only 114
- 4. 0
- 5. PSN
- 6. February 2012
- 7. Rolling
- 8. Resigned November 2012
- 9. ICT Department