Reference No: 110/2014
Request Date: 28/11/2014
- What was the organisation's total spend on temporary agency staff in the last year - either financial or calendar? Please estimate if not known.
- Do you have a contract with a managed service provider for the supply of temporary staff?
- Is the managed service provider a master vendor, a neutral vendor or are temporary staff supplied through contracts with individual agencies?
- What was the contract start date and minimum duration?
- What potential contract extensions were specified if any e.g. 2 years or 1 year + 1 year etc?
- What is the name of the managed service provider?
- For 2014/15 year to date: Total spend £77,420 however, £41,250 of this is for the implementation/report writing of a planned one off project and therefore not day-to-day agency, £20,759 was for cover on a project that has partnership funding and therefore is not funded from SFRS, £15,411 is the day-to-day agency costs for workshops, human resources and administration.
- No contract in place.
- We have preferred suppliers with whom we have negotiated terms and temporary staff are engaged through individual agencies based on their suitability for the role we are recruiting for.