Multi-functional device contracts
Reference No: 056/2015
Request Date: 04/06/2015
Please can you confirm the following questions regarding your current Multi-Functional Device (MFD) that Print/Copy/Scan/Fax & desktop printer contracts?
- What are the start and end dates? Is there an extension period?
- How many MFD’s do you currently have in use? How many printers do you have in use?
- What makes, models and specifications do you have?
- What is your current colour and mono volumes for MFD and printers PA?
- What is your MFD spend PA?
- What is your printer spend PA including consumables and maintenance ?
- Do you have a print room for high volume print or do you outsource? How many FTE staff?
- Who controls these projects for the authority? Eg ICT contact?
- Will you be using a framework for the next procurement or will you be doing your own procurement process? If yes, which framework?
- The start dates are January 2010 and January 2013. The end dates of all contracts is September 2017
- Printers – 43, MDF’s – 61
- Sharp DXC200FK, Sharp DXC310, Sharp MX4112ND, Sharp MXC381, Sharp MX2310UFK, HP Laserjet, Xerox Colour Cube, Xerox Colour S60V_B.
- Mono 965,000, Colour 681,100
- £1050 Consumables. Maintenance is done in house
- We have a print room, there are 5 members of staff – this is not there main job roles.
- Projects for printing are managed by Communications Department. Printer contracts are managed by the Procurement Officer
- For the next procurement of printer contracts we will be using a framework in the first option. We will see what frameworks are available at the time.