Contracts relating to facilities management
Reference No: 085/2015
Request Date: 18/07/2015
Please can you provide me with the organisation’s existing contracts relating to facilities management for each of the categories below:
- Property and Building Services Maintenance
- Cleaning and Janitorial Services
- Security Services- From building and car park security to prisoner escorting services
- Catering Services
For each of the contract above can you please provide me with the organisation’s primary/main contracts that are above £1,000.00. If there isn’t
- What is the type of contract please pick from one of the categories above? If the organisation has a fully managed contract please state “Managed”.
- Who is the supplier for this contract? Please can you provide me with the contract information for each individual supplier?
- What is the annual average spend? Please can you provide me with the contract information for each individual supplier?
- What is the contract duration? Please also provide me with any extensions that maybe offered to the supplier.
- What is the contract expiry date? Please at least provide me with the month and year.
- When will this contract be reviewed? Please at least provide me with the month and year.
- Can you please provide me with the total number of sites the contract covers? An estimate will also be acceptable.
- What services are provided under this contract? A brief description will be acceptable
- Who is the main contact from within the organisation responsible for reviewing this contract? Can you please provide me with their full name, actual job title, contact number and direct email address?
- Notes: If the contract information provided is going to be expiring within the next 3 months it would be helpful to know if you’re going to renew or are planning to go to tender for a new contract for this particular service.
See attached spread sheet.
Note relating to question 9:
Please note that the persons named in this response wish to exercise their individual rights under section 11 of the Data Protection Act 1998 (DPA) and under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 (PECR) not to receive direct marketing. As such any form of marketing approach made to this person/these people will constitute a breach of either the DPA or PECR. Any such approach will be reported to the Information Commissioners Office for them to take appropriate action
Contact Email – firstname.lastname@example.org